Here at A Shop for Smiles – Richard Hagstrom, DDS, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to go green! We know that it is very important for each and every one of us to do the most we can to help our environment, so here are a few things that we are doing to help the planet:
- Recycling all the paper, plastic, cardboard, waste, etc. in our office.
- Recycling printer/ ink cartridges.
- Switching to smaller water bottles.
- Saving water by turning off our water compressor switches when not in use.
- Turning off the air conditioner while we are not working on patients.
- Eliminating all paper charts in our office. (Gone paperless!)
- Using digital x-rays only. No more film/ foil x-rays.
- Transitioning to using only reusable sterilization pouches.